Here at Craig Hitchens Therapies I do things a little different to most. I believe that health and well being is something everyone should be able to afford and is entitled to. I have used, studied and practiced natural health care for well over two decades in total and I am a firm believer in Musculo-Sketetal Therapies, Nutrition/Herbal Therapy and Vibrational Medicine as first class methods to not only alleviate poor well being, but as a proven preventative and great tool to use for ongoing optimum health and well being throughout life’s’ journey. I have seen so many people get and stay well from this type of therapy and approach. It my belief that this is where the biggest discoveries are coming from in health care for this next millennium. It is my aim to use my knowledge and expertise to create therapeutic approaches for people to help them create and maintain well being and optimum health. I have studied many Diplomas over several years to provide me with a solid background to draw from in order to help people become well and healthy. I currently hold the following Diplomas and qualifications:
Natural Health Care
- Diploma of Health Science (L.Sc.) – Human Life Sciences
- Diploma of Clinical Nutrition
- Diploma of Medicinal Herbalism
- NESCP- NES Certified Practitioner (nes-cp-B-0083) – NESHealth Bioenergetic well being assessment and holistic therapeutic applications.
- Diploma of Massage Therapy (MST) – Remedial / Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Acupressure & Myofascial Release.
- Diploma of Reflexology
Mind / Body / Emotional Healing
- Diploma of Advanced Counseling
- Diploma of Meditation Instruction
- TFT (Thought Field Therapy) Practitioner
Professional Association Membership
- I am also a full practicing member of the IICT – International Institute For Complimentary Therapists.
I do this work because I love to do it, because it is an extension of who I am as a person and it is my mission to help as many people as I can get well and stay that way using natural methods. I look forward to helping you soon.