I specialize in Remedial Massage Therapy, to help you relieve the pain, discomfort and assist in the healing of injuries to joints and soft tissues such as tight muscle strains, ligament sprains and chronic, ongoing soft tissue problems created from sport, day to day activities or present trauma. I specialise in the use of the NESHealth Bio-Energetic Therapy (PEMFT – Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy) this is a type of non-invasive therapy that is proven to heal bones and reduce swelling and pain in soft tissues and joints. I am also able to draw upon from my knowledge and expertise in Remedial Massage Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Acupressure, Myo-fascial Release Techniques and Energy Balancing Techniques as well as my knowledge of Nutrition & Herbal Medicine to create a therapeutic approach to suit you needs. I have well over 15 years of experience in working in this way to provide my clients with the best possible outcomes from their therapy sessions. My aim is always to help facilitate your body’s natural process of healing and balancing and many of my clients report significant improvements.
My bodywork methods may assist you with many and varied conditions. Below is some of the general outcomes experienced by my clients;
- Improved Pain Levels and Drug Free Pain Relief
- Improved Injury Recovery
- Joint Injury Recovery – Sprains
- Chronic Conditions – Inflammation, Arthritis, Chronic Muscle Soreness/Tightness etc
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Lymphatic Flow
- Improved Mobility
- Improved Sleep Quality
- 1 Hour – $82.50 – Great for most people’s needs. This combines a half hour of NESHealth as well as a half hour of remedial massage therapy for more chronic conditions or just a straight hour of remedial massage therapy.
- 30min – $62.50 – Great for acute conditions such as an injury or for a focused NESHealth MiHealth approach or just a straight half hour of remedial massage therapy.
What My Clients Think
I know it can be hard knowing who to trust and who to go to for your therapy needs. So to help you decide, here’s what some of my clients are saying.
One word…. Amazing. As a Massage Therapist myself I always need fixing and Craig can certainly do that. Friendly and professional, Craig Hitchens Therapies can help you.
Kat Gibbs – Massage Therapist
I have just started to go to Craig for bodywork and I get a lot of alternative therapies done around the southwest. His knowledge of the body mixed with his intuitive skills makes him amazing at what he does. Highly recommend him especially after a few weeks of hard surfing and needing a work over.
Alex Cater – Professional Surfer